Nader Ibrahim is the CEO of EPIC Advisory; providing valuation, corporate financial restructuring, and Investment promotion services, the Co-Founder & CFO of teegara.com, with around 24 years of experience in the field of Finance and Investment developed at investment companies, managing portfolios, and private equity funds.
Moreover, he is a Financial Advisor at the Technology Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center at the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. Egypt and Board Member in Nubaria Sugar Refinery and Manufacturing, FEPS Business Incubator, and Archer Advisors.
He is also an Adjunct Faculty at Executive Education; the American University in Cairo, Edinburgh Business School and Visiting Professor at Maastricht School of Management; the Netherlands, ESLSCA University, and Egyptian Private Equity Association "EPEA; teaching Finance and Investment in MBA and Postgraduate Programs.
He holds a Doctorate Degree in Business Administration, with specialization in Finance from Ain Shams University, 2012; He Completed his MBA in Banking &Finance at the Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands in 2004, he graduated from the Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, 1997 with major of Economics and Political Science minor.
Scope of work
● Understand startup's needs through regular interaction and recommend financial solutions accordingly.
● Participate with the startup in budget preparation activities.
● Guiding the team through the process of financial analysis, reporting, and management activities to support financial planning.
● Review the accounting procedures and recommend improvements
● Advice and support the startup to develop and submit an annual budget plan and finance plan.
● Help to create and maintain financial models to achieve set goals.
● Guide and motivate finance teams to enhance productivity and revenue.
● Maintain in-depth knowledge of financial strategies and products.
● Help in valuing the startup and support them prepare all the needed documents and financial statements for any investment opportunity they are approaching.