The Cairo startup ecosystem is booming. Having recently ranked high in reports from
Gartner, Startup Genome and Deloitte, all eyes are on Egypt as the gateway to the
Middle East and North African economic region. It is important to build on the
momentum, by showcasing the successes of the local tech ecosystem and attracting
foreign investment into the region.
ITIDA’s TIEC is partnering with The Next Web (TNW), a Financial Times company with an extensive Venture Capitals network, to raise awareness of the Egyptian startup ecosystem and provide the opportunity for unique technology startups to pitch to global VCs.
Does your Tech Startup match these criteria?
- Your company is looking for investment
- Your company has a product or service launched on the market
- Your company has already received funding from at least 1 external investor
- Your company is at least 2 years old
- Your company has proven traction in the market
For this program round, we are unable to accept applications from startups with no previous investment records.
Shortlisted startups would be notified by an email one week after the application deadline.
Share the love and let startups matching the selection criteria know about this program!