Breakfast with Investor by TIEC Incubation is an
intimate format to have a breakfast and the opportunity
to pitch startups to a world-class investor. It is a
monthly event targeting TIEC currently incubated/
TIEC Incubation hosts the Investor Breakfast for chosen
startups at TIEC premises.
To connect incubated and graduated startups with investors.
The main aim for the investor is to know if and what
team to continue talking with and invest in. The main
goal for the startup is to build interest and further
meetings with investors, hear and see other similar
stage startups like them.
Criteria for selecting startups:
- The startup should have at least a completed MVP and if graduated then it
should have a completed product.
- The team should have proven commitment and ability to pitch their startup.
- Preferably the startup has started to gain traction.
- If the startup is a graduated one then it should have acquired paid
customers. If it is still incubated then it should have at least positive
- The startup should be ready with its financial projections at least the main
- Investor relevance: This will be decided based on each investor's feedback
and according to the preference regarding the stage of startup, the industry
that the startup is active in and investor experience in the startup's market
- The ultimate objective is for each breakfast to result in the initiation and
closing of at least one investment deal.
- Raising the interest of the investor towards one or a couple of startups
which results in having the investor as a mentor to the startup (s).
- Concluding any kind of cooperation such as linking the startups to potential
customers/ suppliers, etc.