Call for Consultant
TIEC is the Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center aims to drive innovation and entrepreneurship in ICT for the benefit of the national economy. The center is part of ITIDA “ Information Technology Industry Development Agency” located in smart village. One of TIEC activities; the Incubation Program is to promote & empower entrepreneurship in the ICT sector through incubating innovative and commercially promising startups. The incubation Department at TIEC is requesting a startup reviewer to review and report the technical and business progress of TIEC incubated startups .
Responsible for reviewing, mentoring, reporting and evaluating the incubated startups technical and business progress.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and reporting the incubated startups technical and business progress
- Evaluating and reviewing the newly incubated startups technical and business milestones
- Mentoring and coaching the incubated startups and advise them with required corrective actions
Area of expertise:
- Deep understanding of software development processes, testing, architectures and best practices and the ICT industry
- Good understanding for the different programming languages and CMS
- Good understanding for the startup life cycle, startups stages, business planning , business model innovation and business approaches
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in ICT related fields and a good knowledge of the Innovation or Entrepreneurship fields or any related business fields
- MSc. in ICT related fields is a must and PHD. is preferable
- MBA is a plus
- Have a previous experience in running a startup is a plus
Applicants send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org