DEMO Africa provides a platform where the most innovative companies from Africa get to launch their products and announce to Africa and the world what they have developed.
TIEC will be hosting Demo AFRICA’s Innovation Tour – Cairo Edition which is a one-day event, to be held in May 13th 2017, where 30 Egyptian startups would pitch in front of a panel of judges. One startup out of the 30 will be chosen, by the jury, the winner to represent Egypt in the North African Regional semifinals.
The North African Regional winner will then qualify for the Grand Finals that will be held on3-5 September 2017, Sandton, South Africa.
Mr. Ahmed El Sherif,
Program Manager, FLAT6LABS
Mr. Ahmed Ezzat,
CEO, Core Consulting
Eng. Hisham Rafiq,
Eng. Rasha Tantawy,
BES Department Head, TIEC
- The company is registered.
- There is a team capable of delivering the product to market.
- There is a sizable addressable market for the product.
- The product is solving a commercial problem.
- The business model is viable.
- There is a real potential to scale the solution and be successful.
- Potential to make an impact or change the market place.
- Clearly demonstrates the development of an innovative solution to a problem.
- The company is investor ready.
- Exposure to the African Market.
- DEMO Africa participants get special discounts on travel and accommodation to Sandton, South Africa.
- At the Grand Finals the successful candidates will receive software, tools and business advisory services worth more than US$250,000 each besides other investment packages from the various international VCs who will present during the event.
- TIEC Marketing, Finance & Digital Marketing Consultancy Services before the regional pitching and the grand finals.