||Incubation Specialist |
Incubation Department Manager
Supporting some of the incubated startups with the incubation services and working on providing all needed support for their success. Job Duties:
- Supporting the implementation of four incubation rounds per year, by screening the Business plans submitted and conducting interviews.
- Assisting with the preparation and signing of incubation contracts.
- Working with the incubated Startups on setting their milestones and following up on their execution.
- Arranging technical and business reviews to monitor the progress of some of the incubated startups.
- Providing the different incubation services to the assigned incubated startups.
- Following up on all activities, organized by the incubated Startups, progress, achievements and challenges.
- Maintaining up-to-date database with all the incubated Startups.
- Reporting the progress of startups on a monthly basis to the Incubation Department Manager.
- Writing the closure reports of all graduating startups.
- Assisting in setting the graduation and welcome events of incubated startups on a quarterly basis.
- Assisting in organizing the regular startups gathering meetings and events.
- Acting as the social media representative for the incubation department (focal point).
- Updating the incubated startups information, incubation department figures on TIEC website.
Required Experience :
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field- Entrepreneurship background is preferred.
- MBA is a plus.
- 3-6 years’ experience preferably with startups or a VC.
- A good understanding of the ICT industry.
- Relevant experience in the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem.
How to Apply?
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Entrepreneurial drive, must be a self-starter.
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Interested candidates may send a copy of CV along with the job title to the Following Email address firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the Job Tilte in the email Subject.