Incubation Senior Specialist
||Incubation Senior Specialist |
Incubation Department Manager
- Supporting the implementation of four incubation rounds per year and participate in the selection process of new entrepreneurs be screening the applicants’ business plans and interviewing the potential startups
- Assisting with the preparation and signing of incubation contracts.
- Working with the incubated Startups on setting their milestones and following up on their execution.
- Arranging technical and business reviews to monitor the progress of some of the incubated startups
- Providing different incubation services to the assigned incubated startups, coach, follow up their progress and needs and support them throughout their incubation period.
- Coordinate with different departments at TIEC to provide the needed services.
- Following up on all activities, organized by the incubated Startups, progress, achievements and challenges.
- Document Incubated companies status/ progress monthly.
- Maintaining up-to-date database with all the incubated Startups.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with incubation Alumni
- Assist in events and initiatives with the objective of serving incubated companies.
- Reporting the progress of startups on a monthly basis to the Incubation Department Manager.
- Evaluate the incubated companies’ technical needs and ensure that TIEC’s ICT facilities meet them.
Required Experience :
BSc. of (Electronics & Communications (ICT Sector) or (Computer Engineering) or (Computer Science)
8 years’ experience preferably with startups or a VC
How to Apply?
- A good understanding of the ICT industry.
- Relevant experience in the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Entrepreneurial drive, must be a self-starter
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Interested candidates may send a copy of CV along with the job title to the Following Email address firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the Job Tilte in the email Subject.