||Department Manager |
- Develops software solutions and middle-wares to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Participates in designing system/ middle-ware scenarios to fulfill the required features.
- Documents the system components or middle-wares (code documentation) and participates in documenting system/ middle-ware scenarios.
- Adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- Develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Supports software design process based on functional requirements.
- Executes full lifecycle software development.
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Troubleshoots and identifies bugs in existing software, design and release fixes.
- Creates development environment for efficient testing and integration.
- Documents and maintains software functionality.
- Integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- A Graduate of Computer and Information, or Engineering College, department computers or communication department of a well-known university with grade of very good at least.
- A period experience not less than 3 year in the field of information systems technology in general.
- 1+ years of hands-on application development experience o Must have team work spirit.
- Must have the following Personal skills:
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- An ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- The ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload.
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems.
- Career motivation and a willingness to continue to further your knowledge and skills.
- Experience in development of custom applications using different development languages (e.g. C#, ASP.NET, Java/J2EE)
- Experience developing applications on one RDBMS (e.g., Oracle, MS SQL).
- Fluency In English
|How to Apply
Interested candidates may send a copy of CV along with the job title to the Following Email address:email@example.com
Kindly mention the Job Title in the email Subject