Information Security Engineer
||Information Security Engineer|
||ITIDA\Root-Certification Authority DEPT (Root-CA)|
||Department Manager |
- Responsible for establishing and running Root-CA PKI Services and securing it with necessary methods.
- Collaborate with Database and network security departments to prevent possible/ expected attacks, also provide a risk management report if any breech has happened.
- Ensure the efficient running of directory services, CRL Certificate Revocation, Online Certificate status Protocol and Time Stamping Protocol around the clock.
- Configure and implement the NTP and ensure its capability of the right time distribution over all the Root-CA internal systems, and ensure of its efficient running around.the clock.
- Manage and implement the Archiving System to comply with Egyptian E-Signature law and its executive directive and apply the long term archiving methodologies.
- Responsible for designing the backup process, operating all the backup components to ensure its availability and efficiency.
- Participate in establishing the Root-CA disaster Recovery site and ensure the running of both the Main and DR sites.
- Participate in lunching workshops and training sessions inside Egypt, and provide consultations to spread the public awareness of the E-signature Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication / Computer Engineering with grade not less than Very Good
- Experience with architecture, design, and management of PKI.
- Good awareness of the Cryptographic Key Management Security guidelines.
- Experience in Information Technology field.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic information security principles.
- Proficiency in OS platforms, including Linux, UNIX.
- Log/audit event management and analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and common protocols.
- Solid understanding of cyber security threats, risks, vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Strong working knowledge of Backup for InfoSec system..
- Able to develop complex processes in a wide perspective, and able to understand the role of individuals within larger systems.
- Must have the following feature:
- Fluency In English
|How to Apply
Interested candidates may send a copy of CV along with the job title to the Following Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the Job Title in the email Subject