Tester and Quality Assurance Job Description
||Tester and Quality Assurance Job Description|
||ITIDA\Professional services and Evaluation under E-signature Competence Center|
||Department Manager |
|Job Purpose: Responsible for testing and evaluating software applications and systems related to securing data and e-signature. |
- Design and executive test plans on computer applications.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Document anomalies and issues.
- Maintain database of software defects.
- Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
- Verify specific action or function of code.
- Operate and maintain test networks.
- Provide application instructions for users.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code.
- Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
- Ensure systems and tools compliance with security used standards.
- Perform application security audits and code vulnerabilities checks.
- Perform performance and stress tests.
- Implement application design; create queries, scripts, web pages and other deliverables.
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Ensure data integrity standards.
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or software/computer engineering or similar.
- 4+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 4+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
- Employers will expect you to have excellent technical knowledge of as many programming languages and platforms as possible and have a good understanding of the software testing lifecycle.
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
- Business process understanding.
- A natural curiosity.
- A good understanding of the software development process.
- A good understanding of the business approach.
- Good judgment skills.
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process).
- Good communications and consultancy skills.
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
|How to Apply
Interested candidates may send a copy of CV along with the job title to the Following Email address:email@example.com
Kindly mention the Job Title in the email Subject