Business Support Coordinator
||Business Support Coordinator |
||Business and Entrepreneurship Support Department |
||Department Manager |
|Main Areas of Responsibility :
Interpersonal Skills, Knowledge and Experience :
- Handle the Startup Support the program including the following operations but not limited to: drafting RFP , managing social media marketing activities and following up the registration process .The startup support program includes :
- Business & Entrepreneurship Support (BEST) Training.
- Consultation Services.
- Events : Mobile Monday .
- Act as a focal point from business perspective to a number of TIEC offered services to support and Startups.
- Prepare websites and portals' Startups to support innovation ecosystem.
- Develop and maintaining business support department’s processes, procedures, critical success factors and key performance indicators.
- Help in preparing all TIEC Start-Up Support Publications and materials.
- Share in the development of Start-Up Support activities.
- Coordinating projects, events, and campaigns for promotion, celebration, and awareness of Startup support programs as well as B2B and networking events.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by the department manager.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Preferably has a technical background.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- The candidates will be hired at TIEC in Smart Village, with medical coverage.
- The contract is renewed on a yearly basis based on performance evaluation.
|How to Apply
Interested candidates may send a copy of CV along with the job Code to the Following Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the Job Code in the email Subject